Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

I love March Madness! Attending the Final Four is on my bucket list because I love the craziness that insues as college teams vie for the National Championship! I am a big college basketball fan though I do not follow it as closely as I used to when I had no children.

Still it is the one thing Jim and I bet on every year. Every year, we complete our brackets and bet on what the prize is. I have only one once and I got a cool watch. Jim has won many prizes including many of his golf clubs.

This year however I have not followed my bracket. Why? Cause it got crushed. Temple lost and then the other big teams fell. I am not sure I have a team left.

I will still root and cheer for WVU because my friend's godson is on the team. I will still root for Cornell even though they beat Temple because I like the underdog.

I will still watch the Final Four and dream I get to see it in person because it is the greatest sporting event there is!

Oh to be 16!

No comments: