Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's up!

Okay so we have been busy. I try really hard to do the blog thing but it is tough with two girls and a husband who works until 8.

I decided it was time to be more fluid. I am going to model the blog more like my friend Dan's blog which I love. Congrats to Dan, Minna, Hannah and Jane for welcoming a new baby girl into their family.

So we returned from Disney and Jim turned 42. No birthday gift for him because he really needs a new car. Luckily, our friends, the Schlectherberries, and our cousins, Rick and Erin, lent us a car to use. Jim's beloved Rodeo went to car heaven. The power steering was gone. We bought this truck a week after Jess was born so it will be sad to see it go. But a new car should be wheeling into place any minute!

Nicole was in her school play Annie. She as a maid in the Warbucks household. With over 120 children on stage, the show was a lot of fun to watch and see. I had the pleasure of being a costume maiden to all those stars.

Jess was finally able to go back and ride Pie. She even got off the leadline which was a big accomplishment. She is looking forward to spending more time this summer riding her heart out.

As for me, I am trying to stay out of trouble. I know my friend Bri would be disappointed at that statement but hey I have to be an example. JetBlue continues to be busy and I will be soon ramping up again for another round of the Disney Moms Panel. I have been finding my cousins on Facebook which has been awesome. I have over 40 first cousins of which I hardly see. Now at least I see them virtually!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Thanks! I hope we don't disappoint!

Beth Choisez said...

You never disappoint!