Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!

Hi everybody! Jess here. You're probably wondering where my mom is. She said I could write a "guest" post. So anyway, drumroll please... we bought a new car! It is a Mini Cooper Clubman, Pepper White, and brand new. I was the first kid, first passenger, first person to sit shotgun, first girl and first female to sit in the car. I might even be the first student driver! We usually name our car, but we haven't decided on one yet. The choices are Bonny Lass, Peppermint Patty and Snoopy. Please decide on your favorite, and we're open to suggestions. I hope you loved this guest post. Please tell me what you thought.
Signing off,
Jess

7 comments:

Dan said...

Jess,
Since it is a Mini Clubman, you could call it the golf cart?

Beth Choisez said...

I think I been replaced!
Nice job J!

Love,
Mom

Beth Choisez said...

Very funny, Dan.
Jess

Anonymous said...

Jess-
I cast my vote for PepperMint Patty!
-Bernadette

Neha said...

I loved the post, Jess! (Yes, I know I'm late in reading it.) Not sure if you've picked a name, but I do like Snoopy!

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

I am late also, but I thought this was a great post and I vote for Peppermint Patty. (Though I'm sure you've chosen the name already)

Will you tell us the results?

Jess said...

We never really did get around to naming the car.